Pina Colada Guacamole is a must have for your Cinco De Mayo or any game day party. This guacamole is ready in less than 10 minutes, so, make it anytime
How do you like rum in your guacamole? I love putting rum in odd recipes just to see how they turn out. In this recipe, that gamble pays off big time!
With only 6 ingredients, this sweet and spicy guacamole became a fan favorite in my home. I loved how the rum was so understated in this recipe, but, you could still taste it.
Its the jalapeno and pineapple that give the delicious tang to this recipe.
I used slightly ripe avocado with this recipe because I wanted the guacamole to be silky smooth. And, silky smooth it was!!! The (affiliate link) cream of coconut helps give it a thick consistency
- This pina colada guacamole works as a dip, but, it also works great in a spread or as a topping on my vegetarian nachos. I have even dipped my black bean quesadillas into this guacamole and it was DELICIOUS!
- If you don’t want to use rum, you can substitute it with the pineapple juice from the can. I used pineapple chunks and it comes with its own liquid which would be the perfect substitute for the rum. That liquid is amazing in so many recipes. I have used it in my ultimate antioxidant blast.
- Refrigerate it as soon as you make it. This way, it will stay fresh and delicious.
- If you prefer something more spicy, sub the jalapeno with habanero.
Do you love the pineapple and jalapeno combination?
Pina Colada Guacamole
- 2 Avocados
- ½ cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Tbsp Cream Of Coconut
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Rum optional
Other suggested ingredients: red onions, tomatoes and corn
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients
- Pulse on low until all the ingredients have been well blended
- Blend until its smooth in consistency
- Transfer to serving bowl