5 Ingredient Pink Martini is the perfect happy hour cocktail or New Year’s Eve drink. Made in 15 minutes & serve in chilled with sugar-rimmed martini glass
It’s 5 O’clock somewhere and someone is drinking (this?) martinis.
With only 5 easy ingredients, happy hour is going to be a very colorful night.
Color, Color, Color and more COLOR! Pink Martini is perfect for this holiday season
That is the underlying theme for all drinks at parties I went to this holiday season.
That has been my curious observation.
I have seen completely mesmerized by green drinks, aqua drinks, yellow drinks, purple drinks and fresco drinks. Not to mention Chocolate Drinks….
So, I decided to make a colorful martini also. My contribution to the colorful drink party theme is the Pink Martini.
Now, I know what you are thinking. “That is NOT pink!”. I assure you that it is. My picture is only slightly enhanced. In real life, you will notice that it is a pink martini.
What makes it pink is the Hypnotiq harmonie. This is a pink vodka made from all kinds of fruits and flowers.
Personally, I am not a drinker. I have had less than a handful of drinks over my entire life. This drink is for people in my life who like to drink martinis. My Pink martini has been a hit with them this season.
Other than the pink martini, I also made a green martini. This was made using Hypnotiq’s signature product. Technically, it was supposed to turn out sky blue in color. Unfortunately, it was more on the green side, so, it became the green martini.
I love putting all these drinks together. They come out so colorful and I am completely mesmerized by their beauty.
Are you mesmerized by colorful drinks?
Recipe Details (Makes 2 Pink Martinis)
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and food coloring
- Wet the rim of 2 martini glasses with the lime juice
- In a Martini shaker, add some ice
- Dip the martini glass in the sugar bowl and coat the whole rim
- Do the same for the second martini glass
- Place a martini glasses in the freezer
- In a Martini shaker, add the Hypnotiq Harmonie, whiskey and Vermouth
- Muddle the mint leaf and add it to the shaker
- Add 3 cubes of ice
- Close the lid and shake vigorously
- Remove the martini glasses and pour the martini into it
- Serve immediately