Yogurt Parfait – Quick and easy kid snack made with fresh fruits and Honeycomb® cereal. Takes only 5 minutes to make. Use fresh fruits and yogurt for a very nutritious snack.
This post was originally sponsored by Post Consumer Brands. All opinions are my own.
What happens on days that you are running out of the door so fast, you forget to eat breakfast?
Or worse, you are hungry and remember that you need to eat breakfast but you just don’t have the time?
You wonder if you should have prepared breakfast the night before?
Its one of those things that you kick yourself for all day!
So, what I like to do is to have cereal, yogurt and fruits on hand.
It takes only 30 seconds to dump them in a bowl or a plastic container that I can eat on the way.
Or, if I have time on Sunday night, I will make my overnight oats with fruits and save them for the rest of the week. In the morning, I just have to grab them and run out the door.
No hunger pangs!
These yogurt parfaits are on the healthier side and they keep me full until lunch.
I used fresh berries in it which makes this yogurt parfait even more fun to eat!
Honeycomb cereal is great with milk or yogurt. It doesn’t get soggy and I love the crunch in it.
If you have raspberries left over, top them on this kale waffles!
Yogurt Parfait With Honeycomb®
1) In a cup, place about 5 pieces of Honeycomb® at the bottom
2) Top with 2 Tbsp of yogurt (I used homemade yogurt)
3) Layer the top of the yogurt with blackberries and raspberries
4) Top with another 2 Tbsp of yogurt
5) Repeat from step 1 and continue layering until the cup is full
Serve the yogurt parfait immediately
Yogurt Parfait With Honeycomb Cereal
- 1 cup Honeycomb cereal
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups yogurt vegan yogurt works just as well.
- In a cup, place about 5 honeycombs at the bottom
- Top with 2 Tbsp of yogurt (I used homemade yogurt)
- Layer the top of the yogurt with blackberries and raspberries
- Top with another 2 Tbsp of yogurt
- Repeat from step 1 and continue layering until the cup is full