Bruschetta Recipe With Guacamole – Bruschetta recipe with Guacamole recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a good brunch or just as a light lunch. Guacamole is made from natural ingredients
The base of this bruschetta is a tableside chunky guacamole from GOODFOODS. It is made of all natural ingredients which tastes like you and I made it in our kitchens. I looked at all the ingredients in the back and what I saw made me very happy.
The list of ingredients are Hass Avocados, Tomatoes, (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Red Onions, Onions, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Jalapenos, Sea Salt, Garlic. I would make my guacamole recipe with these ingredients minus the hassle of clean up.
It is not surprising to see me at my local Publix about 3-4 times a day. For a food blogger, that frequency is not surprising at all.
On a recent 7am trip, I noticed them stocking up part of the produce section with these dips. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to try the Chunky guacamole first.
I got home and tore it open immediately. It was just absolutely delicious, so, I went back to the store and bought their Artichoke Jalapeno Dip this time. I went back home and tried it with my butternut squash fries. I couldn’t believe how great it tasted. The artichoke and jalapeno pair so well with the sweetness of the butternut squash.
As you can imagine, I went back to Publix for the third time and bought their Feta Cucumber dip. This time, I tried it with my Eggplant Chips and it was perfect way to energize myself after all that walking back and forth! Incidentally, my record for the most visits to Publix in one day is 7 times in one day and each trip was a very productive.
All three GOODFOODS products impressed me to my core. Both the artichoke jalapeno dip and feta cucumber dip use rBST free Greek Yogurt. I don’t like the idea of a cow forced to produce more milk.
As an experiment, I took the artichoke jalapeno dip and used it as a base for the bruschetta. What wonderful experience that turned out to be! The artichoke + jalapeno blend so well with the tomato and garlic. They compliment each other to give a creamy flavor.
Plus, that red and white colors brighten up any holiday spread.
The feta and cucumber dip has a very Meditarianean taste, so, I thought a Greek salad bruchetta would be the perfect topping. It makes me happy to know that I wasn’t wrong about that. The Greek salad blended with the dip becomes a good snack anytime. You can even put it on a pita for a healthy lunch.
I don’t think I can eat Greek Salad any other way again.
GOODFOODS Guacamole and other dips are all freshly made and there is no heating required. Their products are completely transparent free of any artificial ingredients. You will get nothing but the good stuff from them.
Visit their site to find a store near you that stocks these products. They are normally located close to the produce section, so, grab your tomatoes, garlic, onions and basil too. You can make the bruschetta right there in the store if you want.
What is your favorite bruschetta recipe?
Bruschetta Recipe With Guacamole
1) For this recipe, you will need 2 cups of chopped tomatoes, 1 cup of red onions, finely chopped, 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped, 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper, 2 leaves of basil, 6-8 slices of toast, 1 GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Gaucamole (7oz container)
2) In a bowl mix all the ingredients except for the guacamole and toast. Set it aside for 30 minutes to marinate,
3) On the toast, spread a generous amount of the chunky guacamole
4) Top with the bruschetta mixture
Serve this guacamole bruschetta recipe immediately!
Bruschetta Recipe With Guacamole
- 2 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of red onions , finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic , finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper
- 2 leaves of basil
- 6-8 slices of toast
- 1 GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Gaucamole
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except for the guacamole and toast. Set it aside for 30 minutes to marinate
- On the toast, spread a generous amount of the chunky guacamole
- Top with the bruschetta mixture