A Quick and Easy Vegan Brown Rice Pudding made with Brown Rice and Coconut Milk. Its the Perfect Quick Dessert Recipe made in the Pressure Cooker. First, Cook the Brown Rice then add the Coconut Milk and Creme + Spices. Keep it warm and Serve with Mangoes or Chocolate Toppings
Disclosure: I was sent Goya Products for recipes. This is my 2nd recipe using their products. All opinions and content is mine.
Have you had days where you can’t choose between a Mango and Chocolate?
I had one of those days this morning!
My love for mangoes equals my love for chocolate! Yes, I love them both equally!
Growing up Indian, mangoes were in everything. We put them in breakfast, dinner and everything in between!
Pickled Mangoes are my huge weakness, especially with Bombay Potatoes!
This time, I figured why choose?!?! This brown rice pudding has 2 different types of toppings and I will let you choose which one you like better!
I had some chocolate leftover from my vegan hot chocolate. So, I decided to put it into this brown rice pudding and it made it that much better!!!
To make this vegan dessert quick and easy, I cooked it in my (affiliate link) pressure cooker. The brown rice is cooked in 23 minutes with very little effort on your end.
Once the rice is cooked, I added coconut milk and coconut creme. For the spices, I chose to keep it simple by adding only cinnamon powder and nutmeg.
This is one of the easiest desserts you will make and you won’t have to put any effort into it. If you like this vegan dessert, I think you will like my Vegan Crinkle Cookies too.
This is the 2nd recipe I made as part of the “Goya Gives” Initiative. Goya is guaranteeing a minimum donation of 600,000 pounds from this offer to the Feeding America Organization. For every can of Goya Product you purchase in December, they will donate a product to this wonderful organization.
Brown Rice Pudding
Brown Rice Pudding
- 1/2 cup Goya Brown Rice
- 1 cup Goya Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Goya Cream of Coconut
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Mangoes Roughly Chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Shaved or Cubed (optional)
- In a pressure cooker, add the rice and water
- Close the lid and set the valve to "sealed"
- Choose the Soup option because brown rice needs more time to cook then regular rice.
- Turn off the pressure cooker and set the valve to release
- Open up the lid and add the coconut milk, coconut cream, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Stir well and Close the lid
- Keep it warm until ready to serve
- Top with Mangoes or Dark Chocolate and Serve