A Simple Greek yogurt bowl recipe made with Nestle La Lachera Dulce De Leche. Perfect breakfast because it takes only 5 minutes to make
You know the kind of day I am talking about, right? The day when the rain never stopped and you were stuck in the traffic for an hour! What repairs the soul better than a huge bowl of caramel-y goodness? Nothing else works quite as well as this comfort bowl.
My new favorite way to top yogurt is this Dulce De Leche. It comes in an easy to use bottle and pours easily over any ingredient without making it soggy. I have been using it on yogurt recipes recently because they make for a perfect taste party.
Mostly, I have found it to be easier to work with than condensed milk. It floats better on yogurt and has a very light taste. Even strawberries dipped in it taste so much better.
In this Greek yogurt bowl, I added granola, almond slices, fresh strawberries and sunflower seeds. Use any granola or Muesli in this recipe. I had a few sunflower seeds left over from my Rice Pilaf With Brussels Sprouts and Sunflower Seeds recipe, so, I threw them in there too. The slightly salty taste combined with the Dulce De Leche was just heavenly.
Why spend money at a yogurt shop when you can make this easily at home? The beauty about this recipe is that it works as a breakfast, lunch snack or even an after dinner dessert. If you knew that this was going to be your dessert, I bet you would leave room for it!
Mark your calendar for October 11th because it is World Dulce De Leche day! Celebrate by showing off your creative recipe using this unique product. Put it on your social media accounts and use the hashtag #dulcedeleche. Your recipe will be seen and shared by many!
Make people drool all over your recipe. You can make rice pudding with it! Or put it into a bread recipe! Better yet, top it on pancakes instead of maple syrup! The creative ways to use it are endless.
What recipe are you going to use it in?
Greek Yogurt Bowl
1) Fill one bowl with about 1 cup of Greek yogurt
2) Cut 3 fresh strawberries into halves, lengthwise
3) Start by placing the strawberries down the middle of the yogurt bowl. That will separate the bowl into 2 halves
4) In one half, place 2 tsp granola at the edge of the bowl
5) Between the granola and strawberries, add 2 tsp of almond slices
6) On the other side of the strawberries, add a line of 1 tsp of sunflower seeds
7) For the remainder of the bowl, drizzle it with 2 tsp of Dulce De Leche
Serve the Greek Yogurt bowl immediately
Greek Yogurt Bowl With Dulce De Leche
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 fresh strawberries into halves , lengthwise
- 2 tsp of granola at the edge of the bowl
- 2 tsp of almond slices
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp of Nestle La Lechera Dulce De Leche
- Fill one bowl with about 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Cut 3 fresh strawberries into halves, lengthwise
- Start by placing the strawberries down the middle of the yogurt bowl. That will separate the bowl into 2 halves
- In one half, place 2 tsp granola at the edge of the bowl
- Between the granola and strawberries, add 2 tsp of almond slices
- On the other side of the strawberries, add a line of 1 tsp of sunflower seeds
- For the remainder of the bowl, drizzle it with 2 tsp of Dulce De Leche