Buttered Radishes are the perfect keto snack recipe. Made with just 5 ingredients and takes just 30 minutes to make. You won’t miss potato chips! (Version 2)
Do you love radishes as much as I do?
Of course you do!
I have been obsessed with these radishes for a long time. I have used them to top my Collard Greens Stew and put them inside zucchini rolls!
Tips for making these radishes
- Slice them lengthwise because they will roast evenly
- Use thick, bulgy radishes for this recipe
- Make sure the radishes are hard and maybe even a little unripe
- Refrigerate the roasted radishes after making them, if you don’t use them up right away
- They won’t last more than 2-3 days after you have made them, so, eat them quickly
Why I love these radishes
They are packed with so much nutrition and they have so many holistic properties. Their strong flavor makes them just right to be a side dish.
Baking them in the oven makes them juicy and tender. It also takes away some of that strong flavor.
Do you know how delicious basil and radishes taste? It is like a little bit of heavenly flavor in your mouth. The basil flavor lingers for a while which makes them so delicious.
I put these buttered radishes into a zucchini roll and it was delicious.
Did you know that butter is good for you?
What’s your favorite way to eat radishes?
- 2 cups radishes See notes #1
- 2 tsp butter See notes #2
- 5 leaves Fresh Basil
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary optional
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Spread them out on a baking tray
- Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes or until they are slightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
Version 1 of this recipe
Occasionally, I will revisit previous recipes and do a makeover on them. You probably came to this page based on this photo. The Buttered radishes are made with Asian flavors. However, I decided to re-vamp the recipe and bring you the new version you see above. I think you will like it.