Quick and Easy Way to Spruce Up Your Mineral Water! Matcha Sparkling Mineral Water is Made with Matcha Tea Powder and Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water.
Disclosure: This post originally a sponsored post for Gerolsteiner Mineral Water. All opinions are mine.
I am a little late to the Matcha game, but, I am so glad I finally started to use it.
Have you tried mixing Matcha and Sparkling Mineral water?
Trust me, you won’t regret it because it’s delicious.
- Fresh mint leaves
- Lemon or Lime juice
- Matcha tea powder
- Gerolsteiner Plain Sparkling Water.
You can buy Matcha soda at your local grocery stores, but, it’s more adventurous to make it at home. Making it at home is more satisfying and you can even involve the little ones in this process!
The star of matcha soda is the sparkling mineral water! It adds the right amount of fizz to the soda and makes it so refreshingly delicious!
It’s not just any sparkling water! It has minerals in it that makes it even better.
Why Add Matcha?
Matacha has soothing properties and it is packed ingredients like catechin antioxidant called EGCg. This is so good for your immune system.
It also has properties that will help you heart’s health. EGCg is a component that helps lower your cholesterol.
What to drink it with
How will you serve it?
Sharing is caring
Don’t be shy, chime in below in the comments. Let me hear your opinion on this matcha sparkling water recipe. If you enjoyed this, please give it 5 stars and share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
Try these matcha recipes
- Vegan pancakes
- Vegan tzatziki
- Energy bites
- For fans of latte, try Texanerian’s Matcha Latte Starbucks copycat recipe.
- Matcha hazelnut butter
Matcha Sparkling Mineral Water
- 2 bottles sparkling water I used chilled Gerolsteiner’s Sparkling Mineral Water
- 3 leaves mint
- 1 tsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp matcha powder
- ¼ cup warm water
- Ice cubes
- Simple Syrup If you prefer a sweet taste. Add according to your taste.
- In a small bowl, add the mint and lime juice3 leaves mint, 1 tsp lime juice
- Muddle the mint for about 1 minute
- Add the matcha and warm water½ tsp matcha powder, ¼ cup warm water
- Mix well using a tool with bristles
- In a glass, strain about half of the mixture
- Add 1 Tbsp of simple syrup, if usingSimple Syrup
- Fill the glass to the top with the sparkling mineral water.
- Use the remaining matcha mixture to make the 2nd glass.